Work Permit and LMIA

A Work Permit is required for most temporary jobs in Canada. Or your program of study/training requires work experience in order to earn credits. Then, the question is HOW and WHEN to obtain a Work Permit.
Square One Study Permit Centre will find out which category you are eligible to apply for:

  • Foreign Worker and Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
  • Travel and Work in Canada (International Experience Canada / Working Holiday)
  • Student Co-op
  • Work in Canada under International Agreement
  • Intra-Company Transferee

Once we determine which category you are eligible for, we will complete your application package, review all documents to ensure consistency and accuracy, handle all correspondence with Service Canada (for LMIA) as well as Immigration, Refugee Citizenship and Canada and keep you informed on the progress of your application.