Visitor Records

Before you plan your visit Canada, Square One Study Permit Centre will help you research and prepare for all necessary entry documents to support your application, and help you assess your eligibility criteria before applying. This includes support for visitor visas and or Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA).

Square One Study Permit Centre will help you and your family asses your eligibility for entry to Canada, and complete all necessary applications procedures for: Visitor Visas, Visa Extensions, including Change of Status in Canada or Super Visa applications.

We will complete your application package, review all documents to ensure consistency and accuracy, handle all correspondence with Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada and keep you informed on the progress of your application.